Sympathy and funeral farewell flowers
Flowers for a funeral have to be something special to celebrate and remember.
Fresh, natural and beautiful – the flowers can be gentle and reflective or lively, bright and cheerful. I will be pleased to talk through what you would like or give you ideas of the options available. Either email; firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a ring 07747 146209 or contact me via the contact form
It is an pleasure to be asked to prepare flowers for family and friends. Thank you.
Flowers are selected when they are at their best in the flower plot and will reflect what is in season at the time. Where possible I use my own flowers but will supplement these to suit your requirements or requests. I am happy to include flowers from your own garden to make the tribute personal and memorable as possible.
Beautiful flowers can be prepared for natural and woodland burials.
Additional thoughts for shared memories
- Hand-tied fresh posies – for family members to add at the funeral or to be attached to the coffin. A small bunch of fresh flowers or herbs tied with raffia, twine or hessian.
- Vases of seasonal flowers
- Bouquets of flowers for the home
- Buckets of flowers to arrange yourselves at the church or crematorium – mixed seasonal flowers and foliage
- Annual bouquet at the same time each year as a special memory
I can deliver to local funeral directors or to your home.
(Delivery charge: £5 for local deliveries within 3 miles of Alcester, Warwickshire or £10 within 8 miles.) If you are outside the delivery area you are welcome to collect the flowers from me.
Payment is to be made in advance by Bank transfer (or cheque). An invoice will be sent on the receipt of the order. If collecting the flowers, payment in cash can be made on collection.
Tel: Ruth 07747 146209 | Email: email@example.com | Address: Oversley Green, Alcester, Warwickshire